Hamburg is the second busiest harbor in Europe and the second largest city of Germany. It is also one of the major financial centers and a place of interest for international and domestic tourism. It is also known to be a major European science, research and education hub. Hamburg is also known for the beauty of its music and theaters.
- Trostbrucke- This place is known for bridges, monuments and statues, sights and landmarks and more fun in Trostbrucke.
- Aussenalster- Enjoy the neighborhoods, sights and the landmarks in this place in Hamburg.
- Jenischpark- Visit Elbchaussee and have fun in the nature and parks.
- Novotel Hamburg City Alster- A 4 star hotel in Luebecker, with facilities like Spa, Bar/ Lounge, Multilingual Staff, Children Activities and more.
- Hotel Atlantic- A 5 star hotel in Alster, with good facilities like Baby Sitting, Airport Transportation and you can take along your pets.
- Adina Apartment- Nestled in heart of the city enjoy the perfect home away from home.
- The Table Kevin Fehling- Taste the best of European, Vegetarian Friendly and Gluten Free options in Shanghaiallee.
- Restaurant Haerlin- Visit Jahreszeiten to enjoy French, European and Central European varieties.
- Opitz- Best place in town to linger German, European and Central European cuisines.
- Labskaus- Dish made from ground beef, mashed potatoes and onion.
- Grunkohl- Sausage served with boiled or fried potatoes.
- Aalsuppe- Sweet and sour soup cooked with meat broth, vegetables, beef and some eel.
The best time to travel to Hamburg is from May to October during the warm months which are regarded as the main tourist months.